Please find below some typical testimonials and be aware that just because a 'condition' you are looking for is not mentioned, doesn't mean that we can't help it...
I first discovered Bioflow when my mum bought one. My mum was 80 years old and taking Paracetamol regularly for pain in her hip. The relief was so great for her that she went from 8 Paracetamol a day to just 2 at night before bed. I was so impressed I bought one myself which I have been wearing ever since. I quickly got rid of the nagging pain I got in my hip when I had been walking a lot. I find it is good for my general well-being and as a bonus, it is a lovely piece of jewellery! I would not be without it.
Miss A Storrie, Dumfries
Bioflow Dog Collar Testimonial
Holly our Chocolate Labrador had suffered for most of her life with arthritis. We had been able to control it with Aloe Vera for a number of years, but noticed that even that wasn't being much help, as she wasn't able to move about much at all, not able to go out for her walks, life was getting very dismal for her. So the decision was made it was time for her to be put to sleep. Aged at about ten years old, she had, we felt suffered enough, so when our Vet suggested we tried a Bioflow collar, I argued the point that a friend had tried a magnetic collar with her old dog, didn't help her at all. After much persuasion from the Vet, I said I would give it a week, I was to keep a diary of how Holly got on.
Within two days I rang the vets to say that Holly was a lot more mobile. We were able to take her out for her walks again and in general she was a lot more happier and alert. Unfortunately, six months later we did have to have her put down, due to having a stomach tumour, but we were so grateful to have got to have the extra six months with her. The collar was eventually passed on to her daughter B.B. who was also beginning to show signs of arthritis. We definitely feel the collar also helped keep B.B. going a lot longer than if she had not worn it.
Mrs S Appleby, Cambridgeshire
Foot Drop results so far...
I had the pleasure of receiving this testimonial in an email this week and as ever, I always love to hear back from my customers and see how they are getting on with the products. Thanks to a new friend, Michael Cooper for the following. Long may the benefits continue!!
"In May 2006, I was involved in a serious road accident.
One of the injuries I suffered, was to my right foot, called 'Foot Drop' which means I am not able to walk without a silicone support which covers my foot and part of my leg.
I have to wear the support all day to enable me to walk and through the day my foot swells and can become very painful. By chance I came across Nikki's website and from reading a little more about magnotherapy, I thought I would give it a go and ordered a Bioflow Explorer wristband.
My order arrived within a few days. At this point I must say what a fantastic service Nikki provides, not only very speedy delivery but also support after the product arrived as I had a question about my Bioflow wristband. She answered it very quickly and she continues to be supportive. Nikki really does care and believes in the products she sells.
After wearing it for about three weeks, I didn't think that I was getting any benefit but kept wearing it. I would say after about a month or so I noticed that my foot was no longer as painful during the day as time has gone on, the pain has continued to ease.
Before wearing my Bioflow, when I got home, I would take my foot support off and across the top of my foot it would be red and sore. Now I have my Bioflow, the redness has almost gone. I also seem to have more movement in my foot.
I also have circulation problems in my right leg due to the foot drop which means my leg would go numb below the knee if I stand for about 30 minutes. This numbness has also decreased, although it is still there, not as bad as it used to be.
I am now a believer in magnotherapy and just want to say give it a go, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Mr M Cooper, Luton, Beds.