What is Magnotherapy
Magnotherapy is the application of a magnetic field to living tissue. It has been used to help relieve aches and pains for thousands of years and has gained popularity in recent times for three main reasons:
- The demand for natural remedies as an alternative to traditional medication and drugs
- The advancement and better understanding of magnet technology
- The public awareness created by the huge success of our Bioflow range
Where modern drugs target various medical conditions, magnotherapy supports the maintenance of the bodys basic essentials its transportation and communication systems. Magnotherapy helps in two primary areas:
- By helping the electrolytes pass information by maintaining the conductivity of living cells.
- By encouraging the processes that produce ions containing oxygen with strong oxidising or reducing capabilities that help maintain the pH balance. Most of the conditions that magnotherapy may help are all dependent on a healthy pH balance. Below are just a few conditions that can be eased by magnotherapy. Arthritis, sports injuries, poor circulation, blood pressure, skin complains, fatigue syndrome and general aches and pains.